Re: WWW sites Jean Humphries 14 Dec 1995 08:11 EST

>It seems as if more and more grants/research offices are establishing
>web sites.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a list?  I volunteer--if you all will
>send me your WWW addresses, I'll compile a list and post it.
>
>Bill Campbell
>Director, Grants & Research
>UW-River Falls
>http://www.adn.uwrf.edu/grants/g&r.htm

Bill,
 Perhaps a good place to "store" or "post" such a list would be on
the NCURA home page.  They have links to lots of other things we all have
so maybe....

 I'll copy Danny Powell at Rice, since he/they are the current
caretakers of the NCURA web site.

 Jean.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu