Re: Intellectual Property Assignment Agreements Linda Patton 30 Nov 1995 19:21 EST

Would you please fax and /or mail any copies of the subject Agreements? I'd
like to see some samples too. Thanks!

Linda W. Patton, Director               E-Mail: xxxxxx@teetot.acusd.edu
Office of Sponsored Programs            Phone:  619/260-6825
University of San Diego                 FAX:    619/260-2225
5998 Alcala Park, Maher Hall #278
San Diego, CA 92110-2492