Re: Auto Answer Messages Andrew J. Grant 20 Nov 1995 09:43 EST

Carol,

It' a simple matter to set the list to NO MAIL  - this does not sign you
off, but prevents list messages from filling up your mailbox while you're
away.  You can then resume upon your return and catch up with the list
by requesting an archive file. It's a little extra effort, but it spares
the rest of from wading through all those messages.

Andrew

Andrew J. Grant                    The Jewish Theological Seminary
Director of Foundation              of America
 and Corporate Relations           3080 Broadway
xxxxxx@JTSA.EDU                   New York, NY 10027
(212) 678-8934                     FAX: (212) 678-8941