Re: Strategic Plans Darrell Erickson 16 Nov 1995 15:43 EST

I had posted the original question and received some response from other
individuals who are interested in the responses as well - although I did not
hear from anyone who was involved in such an effort.  If anyone is
attempting such a collaborative effort, please be assured there are several
of us who would be interested in your progress.
 ----------
From: RESADM-L
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject: Re: Strategic Plans
Date: Sunday, November 16, 1919 12:11AM

A week or so ago, someone posted a message asking about developing a
strategic plan jointly with pre-award, post-award, and development.  I
was interested, but I never saw a response.  Is this a new concept no one
has done before, a  non-issue, or too complicated for anyone to have
attempted successfully?   What about institutions that have gone through
TQM?   Any thoughts out there?
Peggy

Peggy F. Harrel, Ph.D.
Acting Director of Graduate Studies and
Coordinator of Grants and Sponsored Research
University of Southern Indiana/8600 University Boulevard/Evansville, IN
47712
voice: 812-465-7016 fax: 812-464-1956 Internet: xxxxxx@smtp.usi.edu