Re: NSF Nov. 15th Deadline for ILI Proposals Lou Pellegrino 14 Nov 1995 21:44 EST

Folks:

Julie is correct.  The following is taken from the nsf94160
guidelines on STIS:

"ILI Instrumentation and Laboratory Improvement (703/306-1667)
Instrumentation Projects (ILI-IP)                    November 14, 1995
Leadership in Laboratory Development             November 14, 1995
Projects (ILI-LLD)

"Formal proposals must be postmarked no later than November 14,
1995. "

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Lou Pellegrino