Re: Conflict of Interest Procedures Franci Farnsworth 08 Nov 1995 12:44 EST

>Do you require that all who submit to NSF or NIH file a disclosure
>form or do you make a judgement of who needs to file the form?

Our newly adopted policy (modelled after the Penn State policy) requires
all grant applicants to circle YES or NO on the College endorsement form
(routing sheet) to the following questions:  Is there a potential
"significant financial interest" related to this project?

Those that circle YES must file a disclosure form and disclose the details
of the conflict in a seal envelope to be read by our Authorized
Institutional Official, who is our Comptroller.

Franci Farnsworth

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research
Grants Office - Forest Hall