Re: WWW Home Page Construction Jacquelyn.Krones@xxxxxx 30 Oct 1995 16:46 EST

Pamela Webb from UCLA just sent me this:  A beginner's Guide to HTML
(URL  http://www.fta-berlin.de/General/Internet/WWW/HTMLPrimer.html).

You can also check Yahoo
(http://www.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Internet/World_Wide_Web/)
where you will find links to html guides, style guides, converters,
editors and more.  As for editors, I wouldn't buy one until Netscape Gold
comes out in December.  It will be a browser and WYSIWYG editor all in one.

If you will be at NCURA next week, you can check out the session that
Pamela, Nancy Wilkinson, Ron Splittgerber, and I will offer on building
web pages.

Good luck!

Jacquie Krones
Research Information Manger