Re: Fed Register Kevin Brodrick 24 Oct 1995 09:35 EST

Sarah,

 A great spot to get a free fed register is  at UCSD's GPO Gate
(Government Printing Office).  Don't actually use the link to the GPO but
further down the page is a link to search the GPO databases.  There is a
seperate database for the 1995 Federal Register.  Since these searches
require filling in a form, you need to be using a browser that is form
supportive (ie. Netscape 1.1N).
 It's a great site.

Kevin Brodrick
Grants Accountant
Whithead Institute for Biomedical Research
Cambridge  MA  02142
phone:  (617) 258-5220
e-mail: xxxxxx@wi.mit.edu