Re: Fed Register Lou Pellegrino 24 Oct 1995 08:24 EST

Sarah:

One FREE source for the 1994 and 1995 issues of the Federal Register
can be found at the following WWW site at the Purdue Libraries:

http://thorplus.lib.purdue.edu/reference/index.html

Look under Government Printing Office (GPO).  You can also find other
U.S. government publications (e.g. CFR, Congressional Record, etc.)
at this site.

Lou Pellegrino
Div. Sponsored Programs
Purdue Research Foundation