Re: University support for faculty and students P. Scott Morris 15 Oct 1995 19:43 EST

Tony,

Institutional support of research travel at the University of Illinois is
provided by the Graduate College,  Interernational Programs, and the
individual departments.

Usually the Graduate College and IP funding is requested with a letter
indicating the purpose and importance of the travel.  The level of funding
provided is decided on each individual request, and usually requires some
matching support by the department.

The Department of Nuclear Engineering provides $800 annually to each faculty
member, and $400 to other Academic Professionals to support convention travel.

Scott Morris
University of Illinois
Department of Nuclear Engineering
211 Nuclear Engineering Laboratory