Re: DOE Forms - Correction Jean Humphries 12 Oct 1995 10:45 EST

Regarding DOE Forms -- we've double checked the DOE forms at the URL listed
below:

 All versions are the most recent versions per DOE 7/95.

 The only form that failed to download - the Budget forms only, F
4620.1 (excel format) -  had a mistake in the URL that has been corrected.
It downloads fine now.

 Please let me know if you find any other problems.  We want these
to be accurate and easy to use for anyone accessing the site.

 Thanks, Jean H.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu