Re: DOE Forms - Correction P. Scott Morris 12 Oct 1995 09:31 EST

Jean,

Thanks.   However, I checked out the site, and sveral of the DOE forms are
outdated, and the rest are do not have anything attached to the link.  The
administrator of the web site needs to remove those bad links.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Scott

At 09:15 AM 10/12/95 -0500, Jean Humphries wrote:
>Scott,
>

>Go to http://engineer.tamu.edu/tees/trs/form.html
>
>This contains forms for DOE (among others) in MS Word 6.0 and Excel 5.0.
>
>        Jean H.
>
>====================
>Please note --
>
>        Original note had a typo in the URL.  The document name is
>"forms.html".  NOTE that an "s" has been added to the word "form".
>
>        Sorry for the inconvenience,    Jean H.

>Jean N. Humphries
>Director, Research Services
>Texas Engineering Experiment Station
>Texas A&M University System
>
>006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
>College Station TX 77843-3406
>
>Phone:    (409) 845-1264
>Fax:      (409) 845-9643
>Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu