Re: NSF GPM 95-27 or 95-26? Barbara Henry 12 Oct 1995 07:55 EST

In August, we received NSF's "GPG 95-27 Replaces NSF 94-2."  At the back of
this publication is a forms section entitled "NSF 95-28 Replaces NSF 94-3."
 It is my understanding that the forms kit can be ordered separately.  I
wonder if  your package contains the forms that we have in 95-28.   Would
you like for me to mail you one of these packages?

Barbara S. Henry
Manager, Contracting Support Division
Office of Contract Administration
Georgia Institute of Technology