Re: NSF "smart" forms Janiece Harrison 26 Sep 1995 11:18 EST

You can download the budget page for NSF from ftp.vanderbilt.edu in the
following subdirectory--pub/dsr/NSF.  This is a LOTUS 1-2-3 R2.4 for DOS file
so you have to download the actual worksheet (budget.wk1) along with the
corresponding WYSIWYG file for format (budget.fmt).  Be sure to transfer as a
binary file.
If you prefer using WWW connect to
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/SponsoredResearch/homepg.html.

Janiece Harrison