Re: USDA NRICGP Program Materials Janiece Harrison 26 Sep 1995 10:35 EST

> Does anyone have the address by which to obtain an electronic copy of
> the USDA's National Research Initiative Competitive Grants Program FY 96
> Program Description?  It seems that the Gopher address, as stated in the
> FY 95 description, has changed to some unknown, or non-existent, address.
> A PI here has attempted sometime ago to get a hard copy via snail mail, but
> it has not arrived as yet.
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> Steve Hoagland
> Old Dominion University
> xxxxxx@oduvm.cc.odu.edu

I don't have an electronic address but I was told recently by USDA that the
1996 program would not be announced until USDA's budget for FY 1996 was set.

Janiece Harrison
Assistant Director
Vanderbilt University
Division of Sponsored Research