Re: NEH Summer Stipend Deadline - Is it CANCELLED? Sandra Mann 19 Sep 1995 10:50 EST

>I received a FAX from the NEH Media Office dated 9/13/95 about program
>cancellations and postponed deadlines.  The Summer Stipend announcement
>was not on that list - that's how fast it's changing.  I believe their
>WEB page is updated in timely fashion.  This list is one of the best
>sources.
>
>Found out about the dissertation program when one of our chairs showed me
>a letter he'd received in August.  I'm too new here to be getting mail
>directly from NEH, but their notification system at this point seems to
>be based on their mailing lists - not very useful when change is so rapid.
>
>Andrew

>Andrew J. Grant                    The Jewish Theological Seminary
>Director of Foundation              of America
> and Corporate Relations           3080 Broadway
>xxxxxx@JTSA.EDU                   New York, NY 10027
>(212) 678-8934                     FAX: (212) 678-8941
>Dear Andy,

How are you?  How are things going?  Wanted to keep the lines of
communication open.  It's nice to hear from you.

Sandy Mann
Sandra Mann, MPA  xxxxxx@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu
Assistant Director, University Research
University of Florida