Re: NEH Summer Stipend Deadline - Is it CANCELLED? Liz Lieberman 19 Sep 1995 02:31 EST

I had e-mail this morning from a contact at NEH who informed me that they
have indeed cancelled (the word he used was "suspended") this year's Summer
Stipend competition.  One of the questions I sent back to him was how NEH
is planning to inform the research community.  I haven't yet had a response
from him about this.  But I trust his information 100%.

Liz Lieberman
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
Wellesley College/ Wellesley, MA 02181
xxxxxx@Wellesley.Edu