Re: Anna Fuller Fund Lisa Churchill-Roth 13 Sep 1995 14:57 EST

RE>Anna Fuller Fund                         9/13/95     11:38 AM

We received a number of postdoctoral fellowships from them in the past.  In
September '92, we were told they'd suspended operations for 5 years ("until
the Board determines the future direction of the Fund").  Their mission was to
"make payments to a charitable institute or institutions for research as to
the cause, treatment and care of cancer and the education of the public as to
its prevention and treatment."  Their address is (was?)
The Anna Fuller Fund
333 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 3333
New Haven, CT  06510-3330
203/785-2621
fax: 203/785-7303

(familiar?  Yes, same address as Jane Coffin Childs Memorial Fund--but
evidently no connection)

-L-

>Has anyone ever heard of the Anna Fuller Fund?  Supposedly this
>organization funds projects in the biological sciences.  Any
>information you can provide is appreciated.
>
>*Cindy Burroughs        xxxxxx@OVPR.UGA.EDU*
>*Grants Coordinator*
>*Division of Sponsored Programs*
>*The University of Georgia, 622A Boyd GSRC, Athens, GA  30602-7411*
>*(706)542-5939   Fax: (706)542-5946*

Lisa Churchill-Roth       The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
619/453-4100, Ext. 1309             Grants Administration
xxxxxx@qm.salk.edu