Other Net Groups Jean Humphries 31 Aug 1995 11:26 EST

>Date:         Thu, 31 Aug 1995 07:58:24 -0600
>Sender: Research Administration Discussion Group
>              <RESADM-L%xxxxxx@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
>From: Nancy Peterson <xxxxxx@VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU>
>Subject:      Other Net Groups
>To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
><RESADM-L%xxxxxx@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
>
>Just thought I'd ask if anyone out there knows of other "lists" to hook up
>to.  I would like to do some more exploring!
>
>Live long and prosper.   >:-I
>
>Nancy Kay Peterson
>Director of Grants
>Somsen Hall, Room 202-C
>Winona State University
>Winona, MN  55987
>Phone:  507/457-5519
>FAX:    507/457-5586
>e-mail: xxxxxx@VAX2.winona.msus.edu

There is a List of Listservs available.

 Send the message:

 lists global      (Note:  that IS a space between "lists"
and "global")

 xxxxxx@tamu.edu

 NOTE:  This is HUGE!  It will return 28 documents listing, in
alphabetical order by network-wide ID, every list serv known to man, woman
and beast!  FYI - When I down-loaded these into MS Word it took up 489+
pages -- 1 MB of memory -- huge may be an understatement!

 I does give instructions for subscribing, etc. and provides the
Network-wide ID, Full address and list description.

 Good luck!      Jean.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu