Re: grants Nancy Hutchinson 28 Aug 1995 10:07 EST

Susan,

There is a resource out there entitled "Directory of Building and
Equipment Grants" edited by Richard Eckstein and published by Research
Grant Guides, Inc. at PO Box 1214, Loxahatchee, Florida 33470. This
reference profiles sources of funding for non-profit organizations to
approach. There's also a one for Computer and High Technology Grants.
Your division of sponsored research or grants and contracts may have
these directory's in their library.

Nancy Hutchinson
Office of Grants and Contracts
Nova Southeastern University