Re: project record retention Norman Meeks 25 Aug 1995 16:36 EST

There are anumber of references to records retention requirements. The two
MAIN references I would offer you are FAR PArt 4.7 for contract records
and OMB A-110, paragraph _53.  General rules for administrative records
are for contracts ---Three years from final payment
 ---Three years from SUBMISSION of final fiscal report

Exceptions allow for issues under litigation, etc.

Norm Meeks
GLCC