Re: Grad Student Help Nancy Hutchinson 24 Aug 1995 08:16 EST

Tim,

Not sure what resources your sponsored research library has, but there is
a publication entitled "Directory of Financial Aids for Women,
1993-1995" that gives over 1,700 listings and descriptions of Scholarships,
Fellowships, Loans, Grants, Awards, and Internships designed primarily or
exclusively for women. The author is Gail Ann Schlachter and the publisher is
Reference Service Press. Address for them is San Carlos Industrial Park, 1100
Industrial Road, Suite 9, San Carlos, California 94070. Phone is (415)
594-0743. By the way, they also offer a publication called "Directory of
Financial Aids for Minorities". Good luck in your search!

Nancy Hutchinson
Office of Grants and Contracts
Nova Southeastern University
xxxxxx@alpha.acast.nova.edu