Re: PHS 2590 and PHS 398 Jean Humphries 14 Aug 1995 10:23 EST

>Hello again,
>
>Please forgive me for not being clear in my earlier message.  It's
>been  a long week.  The first question I asked about clarifying the
>first statement of change published in the NIH Guide on July 28
>pertained to the PHS 398. However, the second question about an
>effective date of use pertained to the revised PHS 2590 applications.
>Has everyone but us heard from NIH that the we should begin using the
>new PHS 2590 on September 1?
>
>Again, your assistance is appreciated.
>Cindy R. Burroughs  xxxxxx@ovpr.uga.edu
>Grants Coordinator
>Office of the Vice President for Research
>Sponsored Programs
>The University of Georgia
>622A Boyd GRSC
>Athens, GA  30602-7411
>(706) 542-5972

===================================

We rec'd the same information regarding a Sept 1, 1995 effective date for
the new forms.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu