Re: PHS 2590 and PHS 398 Susan B. Rausch 10 Aug 1995 11:29 EST

Cynthia,

I called NIH to order the new PHS 2590 applications.  They are not
available yet.  I was told to contact them again during the 3rd week of
August.  I was also told that the old forms will be good until the new
ones are available.

Susan

Susan Rausch                                    Phone:  (501) 575-3845
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs         Fax:  (501) 575-3846
University of Arkansas
120 Ozark Hall
Fayetteville, AR  72701                 E-mail: xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu