New NSF GPM Jean Humphries 09 Aug 1995 10:09 EST

For those of you who are not on the NSF Mailing List....I offer the
attached announcement that the new GPM is now available.  Jean Feldman's
note explains how to get hard copies and on-line versions.

We hvae made the GPM's from various federal agencies, including NSF,
available via our web site.  The direct address:

 URL = http://trs.tamu.edu/mosaic/gpm.html

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu