Re: Teaming Agreements Norman Meeks 08 Aug 1995 12:04 EST

Liz, unless I am missing something in your example, the submission of
collaborative proposals with a resulting award to either party would
provide an acceptable basis for sole/single sourcing to the other.  In
fact, quite often during our procurement reviews, I HAD ACCEPTED this as a
reasonable and acceptable basis for sole sourcing.  The issues we often
had trouble with is that there was no documentation for the basis of the
aware to a collaborating subawardee.

Norm Meeks