Re: R and D Award Data Request, FY 1993-94 lane a. wilson 04 Aug 1995 16:12 EST

Mr. Hoagland,

Per your request, below are the 93-94 RESEARCH Awards:

Total Funds Awarded:            $203,278,320*
Total From Federal Agencies:    $144,983,260

*Research funds only; any development/gift funds are handled out of another
office (Development Office - Pat Clubb (512) 471-5424).  I'm sorry I don't
have her E-mail address.

Lane Wilson
Administrative Associate
Office of Sponsored Projects