Re: RESADM-L Digest - 31 Jul 1995 to 1 Aug 1995 Arnie Aronoff 03 Aug 1995 09:25 EST

Dear Anne,

I too would greatly appreciate receiving copies of your database layouts.
Thanks much for sharing with colleagues!

Arnie Aronoff
University Research Administration
University of Chicago
970 East 58th Street