Re: Already a question for you! Lesley Cephas 03 Aug 1995 07:05 EST

Thanks so much for the info.  I was able to find the exact item in A-110,
but after I "proved" that I wasn't making it up, I was asked to justify this
regulation.  I sort of fumbled through my explanation--pointing out that a
fixed fee was OK but if the fee is defined as a percentage of cost, it's not
fixed.  Yet I wasn't able to say it as eloquently as Norm Meeks did below.
Thanks again!

Lesley Cephas, Subgrants Manager
Institute for Sustainable Communities
Montpelier, VT  05602