Re: Already a question for you! Norman Meeks 02 Aug 1995 15:44 EST

A cost plus a percentage of cost is not permitted but a cost plus FIXED
FEE negotiated on the basis of a percentage of PROPOSED COSTS is an
acceptable or standard meathod of establishing the FIXED FEE.  The
prohibition related to the fee being determined on the basis of INCURRED
costs in which case the FEE is not FIXED.

Norm Meeks
GLCC