Re: SEARCH REOPENED Jablonski, Carol 28 Jul 1995 15:44 EST

Rosemary, this came to me (C.J.-Carol Jablonski), Coordinator of Regulatory
Affairs at Arizona State University.
I don't believe you intended it to come to me.  I thought I should let you
know if you're trying to do something expeditiously.
CJ

 ----------
From: RESADM-L
To: Carol Jablonski
Subject: Re: SEARCH REOPENED
Date: Friday, July 28, 1995 12:01PM

Dear Carol - Is it possible for you either to a) allow me to mail an
application which is postmarked prior to Aug. 31, or b) send an
electronic application (followed by hard copy)?  I did not see your
original position listing and, since Alaska is on the other end of the
Earth, I cannot possibly get a response to you prior to the 31st using
conventional mail.  If the electronic application is acceptable, please
provide me with the email address of Angel Ezell or an alternate.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Rosemary

Rosemary Ruff
Proposal Officer
School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences