Re: Foundations on the Web Bob Bakke 17 Jul 1995 10:38 EST

Please help.  I cannot find the instructions to subscribe [for a colleage] to
the list RESADM-.  I would appreciate it if someone would send these to me.
Thanks.
xxxxxx@oavax.csuchico.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
From: Research Administration Discussion Group on Fri, Jul 14, 1995 12:41 PM
Subject: Foundations on the Web

Seeing the gopher address for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation prompted me
to look at the Foundation Center.  They have several information pages
including one on grantmakers.  Take a look at "http://fdncenter.org/" (forget
the quotes).  They have linkes to several foundations - try George Lucas Fdn
and are trying to provide even more.

If you make it to the SRA meeting in Chicago, there will be several sessions
devoted to web topics.