Re: expenditure allowance Norman Meeks 13 Jul 1995 17:45 EST

I don't believe this issue is covered directly but there is an inference
that REPORT PREPARATION costs are allowable and the way that most ACOs (
or maybe just me when I was one) looked at this issue.  Sometimes a hard
call is salaries are significant, travel is involved, etc. Equipment - no,
etc.

Norm Meeks