Re: Subcontractor Acquired Property Under Los Alamos Contract Norman Meeks 11 Jul 1995 08:23 EST

 These types of provisions are not so much a standard provision but are
used when the acquired property is truelt to be a delverable as in part of
the work to be completed and therefore needed as in special test
equipment.  However, even if only a standard provison to be used of late,
nothing to prevent any organization that has Alternate C to the standard
property clause (FAR 52.245-5) to still request transfer of title. In fact
even without this provision, the authority at FAR 35.014(c) can be used to
transfer title under contracts even without a provision within the
contract.  Good luck!

Norm Meeks