Re: Clinical Agreemnt Carrie Simon 07 Jul 1995 16:12 EST

Dear All:

Thank you very much for your assistance in my time of need... I think maybe
I've got everything cleared up now, having embarassed myself only a bit.  If
any one of you helpful sould wants to confirm that a message went out titled
"Assistance  to Russia", I would be delighted.

Again, thanks for all of your support and humor in a time of desparation...

Have a nice weekend, Carrie