Re: Clinical Agreemnt Carrie Simon 07 Jul 1995 14:17 EST

Liz,

I think I am going to give up.

This is what I got when I sent the message you just instructed me to send:

No LISTSERV list  by the name of  "RESDAM-L" is known to  exist. Note that
lists can be marked "confidential" and that the existence of such lists is
usually known only to the server that is actually hosting it.

When I send my message to xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us, it is always returned
to me.

I apologize for being a nuissance, but I don't think this was meant to
happen for me.  If you have any last minute suggestions, I would be happy to
have them.

Thanks,
Carrie