Re: NIH Guide and Rosters Jo Meyertons 05 Jul 1995 14:53 EST

Netscape has a button on the menu bar (near the top of your screen)
called "Search."  Click on this button, wait for the "search" screen to
load, scroll down to the data entry box, type in the desired
keywords, and let Netscape do the web crawling for you.  I would suggest
you explore GrantsWeb for NIH Guides and other useful grant-related information.

Jo Meyertons
UMCP Office of Research Administration and Advancement