Re: Restructuring of the Research Office Mary Spijkerman 14 Jun 1995 07:46 EST

>Where is post award administration performed in your organization?
>
>What functions are considered within post award administration?
>
>To whom does the function report?
>

>Thank you,
> Richard Smith.

Postaward functions are handled both in the Office of Sponsored Research
(reporting, implementation of cognizant regulations and guidelines,
preparation of continuation applications) and the Office of Finance and
Accounting (setting up accounts, expenditure tracking, personnel changes,
monthly budget statements, and financial reporting).  We work closely
together and I provide guidance on pertinent agency stipulations.

Mary Spijkerman
Director of Sponsored Programs
Baylor Research Institute
3812 Elm Street