Re: Sponsored Projects' Home Pages Jacquelyn.Krones@xxxxxx 12 Jun 1995 11:43 EST

Thanks for the kudos, Bill.  I would suggest that you look at the work
that Greg Cole is doing for the U of Tennessee system.

http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/default.html

Of particular interest is their funding information system.  I wish it
were mine!!

Jacquie Krones
Research Information Manager
Arizona State University