Re: Sponsored Projects' Home Pages Violet E. Horvath 12 Jun 1995 08:49 EST

(Washington University Research Office).  The address is:

http://medinfo.wustl.edu/funding

While the heading says "Medical Campus Research Office", the information is
directed toward all of Washington University, not just the Medical School.
Some of the menu items are under construction, and since we've just changed
servers, links to some of the funding agencies have been lost and must be
reestablished.

In setting up the menu, I tried to proceed in a logical fashion (I know -
how dare I think logically??)  A user goes from an introduction to important
announcements to contacting agencies, etc., etc.   I am having trouble
getting forms onto the system.

Our home page exists through the good graces of the Medical Campus Library
computing staff, who kindly allow us to use their services and their server.

Violet E. Horvath
Grants Administrator
Washington University
xxxxxx@medicine.wustl.edu