Re: SPIN and IRIS Susan B. Rausch 02 Jun 1995 09:38 EST

I agree with all that Michael has written about SPIN.  I would like to
add that Infoed, the company that manages SPIN has been wonderful to work
with.  There were many instances, while using the program, that I and my
colleage thought "it would be nice if the program would..." , we would
make the suggestion and viola, it would be in the next update.  SPIN is
very user friendly and Infoed is very much tuned in to the needs of its
clientele.

Susan Rausch                                    Phone:  (501) 575-3845
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs         Fax:  (501) 575-3846
University of Arkansas
120 Ozark Hall
Fayetteville, AR  72701                 E-mail: xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu