Re: Clueless Evelyn Ford 31 May 1995 12:32 EST

Check NIH Guide Vol 23 No 1 1/7/94 (hardcopy) or on the web at

 gopher://gopher.nih.gov:70/11/res/nih-guide

Listed are all the programs available.  It indicates that R03 (Small
Research Grants are available through NIAID.

Evelyn J. Ford, Research Administrative Manager
ASRI Neurosciences Research Center
Pittsburgh PA 15212  U.S.A.
412.359.4499 FAX   412.359.4475 voice   xxxxxx@singer.asri.edu