Re: Clueless -Reply Mike (Spanky) McCallister 31 May 1995 09:04 EST

Thanks, Linda.  I should have just called you directly.  When will I
learn?

I know she's not thinking AREA(the PI), but also I fear that the
small grant program for which she longs is going to be a non-starter.

I will pass this along.

Spanky