Re: NIAID small grants program? Charles E. Graham, Ph.D. 31 May 1995 09:57 EST

On Wed, 31 May 1995 08:24:20 CDT, Spanky wrote:

>I need to find out if the NIAD has a small grants program
>in connection with allergy & Infectious Disease.

**********> My 1993 copy of the NIH Small Grants Programs (R03) has no
entry for NIAID. I don't know if that means they don't have such a
program; I suggest contacting a program officer in the area of interest.
Regards, Charlie.

 Charles E. Graham, PhD.                      xxxxxx@UNIX1.SNCC.LSU.EDU
 Director, Office of Sponsored Research                   504-388-8692
 117D David Boyd Hall, Louisiana State University         FAX 388-6792
 Baton Rouge, LA 70810