mail delivery error S. Mann 17 May 1995 13:53 EST

Batch SMTP transaction log follows:

220 ALBNYDH2 Columbia MAILER R2.10 ptf000 BSMTP service ready.
050 HELO NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU
250 ALBNYDH2 Hello NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU
050 MAIL FROM:<xxxxxx@NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU>
250 <xxxxxx@NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU>... sender OK.
050 RCPT TO:<xxxxxx@ALBNYDH2.BITNET>
250 <xxxxxx@ALBNYDH2.BITNET>... recipient OK.
050 DATA
354 Start mail input.  End with <crlf>.<crlf>
554-Mail not delivered to some or all recipients:
554 No such local user: RESADM-1
050 QUIT
221 ALBNYDH2 Columbia MAILER BSMTP service done.

Original message follows:

Date:         Wed, 17 May 95 13:46:11 EDT
From:         Sandra Mann <xxxxxx@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu>
Subject:      Tuition Reimbursement Policies
To:           Sponsored Research Network <xxxxxx@albnydh2>

I recall seeing information regarding institutional policies on
tuition reimbursement.  Is it possible to open this conversation
again?  I was wondering which institutions had tuition reimbursement
policies in place in their graduate schools and in their DSRs.
Do any state universities have any comments on tuition reimbursement
from grants and contracts and how these relate to A-21 requirements?
I would appreciate any and all knowledge on this topic.  Thank you.

Sandy Mann
Assistant Director
University of Florida