Human/Animal Subject Information for PI's Jean Humphries 11 May 1995 12:10 EST

Holly,
 You might contact Arizona State.  When I was at ASU a couple of
years ago they had some good booklets on animal/human subjects.  Carol
Jablonski used to be in charge of that area -- 602-965-6788 -- used to be
the number.  If that doesn't work, 602-965-1225 should.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:  (409) 845-1264
Fax:    (409) 845-9643
Email:  xxxxxx@tamu.edu