Re: Confusion about NIH Equipment definition Norman Meeks 04 May 1995 16:56 EST

Unfortunately, you are looking at two DIFFERENT circulares; A-21 and
A-110.  A-21, obviously, deals with cost principles and therefore
allowability while A-110 deals with management standards.  Expectations
were (when I was still with the Navy) and, I assume it is still the
intention, are to revise that provision of A-21 to come in line with
A-110.

When will that change happen?  I don't know; will it rain on the twelveth
of Never?