Re: A110/A21/A133 quick question Norman Meeks 02 May 1995 12:15 EST

Unless there is specific lanquage in the statute resulting in the change,
changes in regulations, circulars, etc will NOT be applicable in a
sponsored agreement until the sponsored agreement is amended. Generally, the
act of changing a regulation will include some guiding language
concerning when and how the change is to be implemented. The act of
amending a  sponsored agreement does not generally incorporate a changed
regulation unless addressed in the amendment.

Norm Meeks
GLCC
Kenosha WI

.