Re: CFR Gopher Evelyn Ford 20 Apr 1995 11:46 EST

The site below is at Counterpoint.  Since I am removed from the entry
point, I'm not certain if this is a fee service which our organization is
paying for.  You could find out very quickly if your institution has
subscribed by just trying to access the site:

gopher.counterpoint.com

I tried doing a veronica search but all the sites are busy!

The U.S. House of Reps Internet Law Library even points to the
Counterpoint gopher!  Hope this helps!

Evelyn J. Ford, Research Administrative Manager
ASRI Neurosciences Research Center, Allegheny Campus
Medical College of Pennsylvania and Hahnemann University
Pittsburgh PA 15212  U.S.A.
412.359.4499 FAX
412.359/4475 voice
xxxxxx@singer.asri.edu