Re: SRA and NCURA Jackie Solberg 19 Apr 1995 07:57 EST

SRA's Executive Office is now located in Washington D.C.; telephone
number is (202) 857-1141.  If anyone would like information they can also
contact me through email, or at my number listed below.

Jackie Solberg, SRA Membership Chair
Beth Israel Hospital
Boston, MA  02215
(617) 667-5988; Fax (617) 667-7021; email: xxxxxx@bih.harvard.edu